SMT Assistant Manager – EMS
Location: Richmond, BC
Do you have a desire to advance Canada Eletronic Manufacturing Solution? Foreseeson is focused on achieving positive changes in everything we do for our customers. We are a manufacturer of technology products, from surface mount to full box build, for innovative design and manufacturing companies in North America. Be part of our growing Leadership team as SMT Assistant Manager for our Richmond Manufacturing Plant.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create production schedules and estimates worker-hour requirements for the completion of assignments.
- Take overall responsibility for performance of own area ensuring that targets are created, communicated and met (visible KPIs) and any variances / counter measures are reported proactively.
- Lead quality problem solving with broader team to implement preventative measures.
- Uses knowledge of machine capacities and equipment performance to complete production schedules.
- Enforces safety regulations.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing employee cross training programs to maximize production, improve equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Analyzes and resolves production issues and is responsible for moving jobs through production to meet OTD requirements.
- Work closely with cross functional team (Project Manager, Quality, Scheduling, Product Engineers)
- Maintains good housekeeping/5S, maintenance, and update skills matrix in the production line.
- Set, monitor, and adhere to a departmental budget to support the achievement of the strategic plan.
- Safeguard Company assets and ensure that commercial and technical risks are identified and managed
- This is a hands-on position which frequently involves moving product and helps to improve the process.
- Other task assigned by company leadership.
- Minimum of 3–5-year experience in manufacturing leadership.
- Ability to lead and give clear direction to others.
- Ability to use strong problem-solving skills to make sound technical decisions based on experience, knowledge, and logical thinking.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please submit your updated resume through this link https://foreseeson.com/careers/
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization. The innovation and team efforts for over twenty (20) years were brought us recognition as one of the “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2022,” has been named by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce as one of the “2018 Finalists & Recipient on Business Excellence Awards – 2020 Large Business of the Year”, and our manufacturing craft give us the honour to be acknowledged as one of the “2020 & 2021 – Top 100 biggest Manufacturers in Metro Vancouver, BC.” We continue to improve our process, innovate, offer various products and services that will impact a sustainable green environment, and support our local community.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.