Production Worker (Various Shifts) – EMS
Location: Richmond, BC
The Production Worker will independently perform product assembly, component preparation, and repair activities ensuring conformity of products to expectations. Adheres to ESD protection and ensures proper handling of product and its components.
- Follows all necessary safety requirements at all the time when job is performed
- Prepares components and assembles new product in accordance with the manufacturing documentation and thoroughly ensures that the product is manufactured to quality requirements
- Reports all issues or concerns immediately to the Production Manager, Production Engineer, and/or QC
- Manages time to ensure product is built and repaired to meet expected delivery date
- Records all work performed on Product Travelling Sheet including parts consumed and labour for new and repair products
- Provides feedback and improvement suggestions considering manufacturability and other aspects of design
- Maintains manufacturing equipment and uses it with care
- Maintains a clean working area
- Proactively contributes to and implements continuous improvement initiatives
- May work occasionally on special projects.
- It would be an advantage if you have certifications on IPC 610, J-STD-0004 and knowledge in ISO 9001.
Please submit your updated resume through this link https://foreseeson.com/careers/
Foreseeson Technology Inc. is a British Columbia, Canada-based Manufacturing and Distribution Services (MDS) organization. The innovation and team efforts for over twenty (20) years were brought us recognition as one of the “Top 100 Tech Companies in BC by Business Vancouver Magazine in 2022,” has been named by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce as one of the “2018 Finalists & Recipient on Business Excellence Awards – 2020 Large Business of the Year”, and our manufacturing craft give us the honour to be acknowledged as one of the “2020 & 2021 – Top 100 biggest Manufacturers in Metro Vancouver, BC.” We continue to improve our process, innovate, offer various products and services that will impact a sustainable green environment, and support our local community.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.